Preliminary Task Evaluation
When comparing my story board against what I have filmed, it would be accurate to say that I stuck very close to my plan. In the beginning I kept my plan realistic so that I could be sure it was something I could achieve, yet detailed enough to have a solid idea in my head before I started to film. The reason why I chose to have the girl sitting on the desk, rather than a chair, was to reinforce her careless attitude, as well as to add to the informality between the two characters – displaying the fact that they are good friends. The other character however is sitting down, focusing on his work, explaining all the revision he has done. Although the conversation is not detailed, it fits the environment and relationship between them well. I ensured to include the basic requirements (shot, reverse shot, match on action editing and keeping to the 180-degree rule), as well as use techniques such as panning, the rule of thirds, point of view shots and a range of different camera ...









Comments
Post a Comment